We are pleased to offer free telephone consultations. Please ring 0113 250 8833 to discuss your condition, for physiotherapy advice and to find out what benefit it would be realistic to expect with treatment. In the call, we would also be pleased to discuss with you the fees for different treatment options.
Fees for our services depend on:
- Where the physiotherapy treatment session is held. For example at the practice or at your home or care home, gym or hydrotherapy pool.
- Length of physiotherapy session. We would usually advise a one hour session but sometimes a longer session is more appropriate and more cost effective. Occasionally, we will advise a shorter session for example where tiredness is a factor for the person receiving treatment. (Hydrotherapy sessions are limited to maximum of half an hour.)
- Whether or not a physiotherapy assistant is required to work alongside the physiotherapist, or to deliver part of the treatment plan.
We are also pleased to offer other services:
- Report writing
- health care and other staff training
- accompanying you to a disabled living centres or shops giving advice on equipment such as seating, fees are quoted on an individual basis.
To discuss in more detail, please feel free to get in touch.
Call us on 0113 2508833 or click button to send a message…
Private Medical Insurance
Leeds Bradford Neurophysiotherapy is registered with major private insurance companies. Invoices may be sent directly to the insurer if that is your arrangement with them. Please let the practice have details of your policy number and authorisation code at the start of the first session.
Please note that you are responsible for your treatment costs, so please check your level of cover with your insurance company before your treatment starts.
Simplyhealth will reimburse members up to 50% of treatment costs, dependant on your cover with them.