Whether it’s mobility, dealing with constant pain or making improvements to movement and balance, one of our experienced and caring team of specialist physiotherapists can make a difference. We will work with you to identify and treat your main problems. We will help you and your relatives gain a deeper understanding of your condition and how to manage it effectively, enabling you to achieve your goals.
We offer patients a variety of treatment options
- Free initial telephone consultation with a physiotherapist.
- Treatment at our modern practice with your own specialist physiotherapist.
- Home visits in the comfort of your own home.
- In-house training for care teams and organisations.
- The writing of medico-legal reports, regarding patients’ physiotherapy needs.
- Postural advice, including seating and sleeping assessments.
- Serial splinting/casting for contractures.
- Liaison with other services (patient consent is required) e.g Wheelchair Services, Primary Care Trusts, GPs and other therapists
- Personal exercise programme.
- Hydrotherapy at Holt Park Leisure or Armley Leisure Centre.
- Discharge advice and support on pursuing leisure programmes e.g. Pilates and gym routines
We are also delighted to be able to offer physiotherapy consultations and treatment with Dr Philomena Commons who has a wealth of experience and is a University Senior lecturer and Mc Kenzie post graduate tutor who teaches nationally and internationally
To discuss in more detail, please feel free to get in touch.
Call us on 0113 2508833 or click button to send a message…
We cover many more conditions that may not be listed so please click the button to send a message with a brief description of your query and we will contact you straight back to discuss how we can help